Admission for the academic year 2023-2024 is now closed
First year Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF)
Eligibility: As per University of Mumbai
A candidate to be eligible for admission to the FY of B.A.F Degree Course shall have passed H.S.C. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination and secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate at first attempt (40% marks in case of reserved category).
To complete the application process, registration at Digital University portal of University of Mumbai is compulsory. Follow the process below:
- Log on to the University of Mumbai ’s Digital University Website http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Register your name in the University portal. After successful registration, LOG ON with registered user name and password & fill all the required details.
- Select course (B.com (Accounting & Finance) (with Credits) – Regular – Rev 16 – F.Y.B.com(Accounting & Finance) Sem I (Faculty of Commerce) Program Code 22300002
- Select College name Don Bosco College (College Code 898) and complete the registration process.
- After Submission, download application form (The PDF of this will be needed while filling the Institute level form)
Admission Process ( Schedule will be as per University)
Collect the college application form on payment of Rs. 300/-. The application must be made within the specified dates stipulated by University. The link to ‘Apply’ inside your login will be disabled once the last date is crossed.
Submit to the college office (10 am to 4 pm on all working days) a copy of the same along with the documents required as listed below. The University admission form & the documents would be verified along with the online University registration form and gets accepted only when “Accept” is clicked by the college office.
Your application will not be considered valid in any case, unless the University registration form printout is submitted to college.
N.B. Submission of form is not a guarantee of admission.
Documents to be submitted to the college office by Students applying for First Year B.A.F
Students appearing from Maharashtra State Higher Secondary School Examination and other Boards.
1) S.S.C Marksheet / Passing Certificate (Original & Attested 2 sets)
2) H.S.C Marksheet / Passing Certificate (Original & Attested 2 sets)
3) School / Junior College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (Original & Attested 2 sets)
4) Baptism Certificate if Roman Catholic is not mentioned on the Leaving Certificate (Only Catholic Candidates)
5) A letter from the Parish stating that they are Parishioners. (Only Catholic Candidates)
6) Caste Certificate if applicable
Timing: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
At the time of Confirming Admission
1) All Originals of the above
2) 4 Passport Size Photographs
3) Fitness Certificate from a registered doctor
4) Migration Certificate (Only Students appearing from other than Maharashtra State Higher Secondary School Examination)
Students whose applications have been accepted will be admitted on merit as per rules and schedule of the university. Applicants on the merit list must report with at least one parent, pay their Fees by DD or bank transfer in favour of Don Bosco College – BAF and submit the required original documents within the scheduled time as displayed on the notice board and website.
First Year Course Fee*
Course Fees: Rs. 35,000/-. DD in favor of : Don Bosco College – BAF
(*Subject to change as per University)
Cancellation & Refund
Cancellation of Admission & Refund of Fees will be as per University Rules